Tuesday, March 14, 2006


What up... Get get down. If you haven't figured out by the spelling yet. I drink beer befor I write this blog. When I'm tipsy I think what I type is cool, thats the merical of beer. All is good... When I go to work I bang shit with hammers. When I'm at home I take photos, before I drink beer. I'll show you how they turn out. Sometimes I'm to lazy to go out and take photos, so I just stand on my balcony and snap away. It's truly amazing what you'll see if you stabd in the one spot for long enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you taks this photo from your balcony? Also have you ever looked at another blog before. If so you must know yours is shit. I feel dirty just typing a comment on your blog...

Anonymous said...

Geez anonymous, if you're gonna be a jerk and leave mean messages, at least have the balls to leave your name. I really like Brock's site...