Thursday, October 18, 2007

What Other Ways Can I Cook Goat?



Blogevening readers. No meal tonight as I'm still answering the questions left by readers.

A good friend of mine recently bought what they decribed as goat. The meat was used in a curry, and the reported result was excellent!

The question was: What other way can I cook goat?

Before I get to answering anything about cooking goat, I'd just like to crap on abit first.

World wide meat consunption by type:

1: Guinea pig.

2: Chicken.

3: Goat.

4: Mutton.

5: Rat.

6: Pork.

Freaky...

Goat, although very widely consumed throughout the world, is bearly given a look in at Australian diner tables. Domestic goats have run wild in Asutralia for over a hundred years. As a result there is an abundence of high quality free range organic goat just wandering about the country side. Wild goat make for exelent hunting, and being an introduced speices that causes great damage the the environment, I would sugest going out and blowing a few away.

No comments: