Friday, April 07, 2006

Monster Life


Haveing been a monster all my life, I tend to gravitate towards monstery things. Now winter is allmost appon us, I can indulge myself in all my favouriet wintery delights. Cultureing my best mold spores. Finding strange fungi under rotting leaves. Digging for truffles.
I've been trying to find myself a truffel sniffing pig. No one seames to have a truffle pig. I'm told they've all been eaten by the trolls. When I took some of my finest ale up the mountain to swap with the trolls for a truffle pig. All they could give me was a pig sniffing truffle. Anyway, after several ales and much haggling I decided it would be a good idea to take the pig truffle home. Trowing a harnes and saddle on my new pig truffle I set off home. Whilst drinking even more ale on the way I became horibly lost. Next thing I knew, it was morning and I was lying next to my pig truffle that was happly chewing on the remains of a pig. Next to the dead pig were several large white truffles it had dug up, they were half burried in rotting leaves. Next to the truffles was the most prutrid mold I have ever seen. To this very day it remains my favouriet type of mold. It grows very well in the danker parts of my hovell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no... I thought I was posting comments... but I don't think I was doing it right... uh oh...
I think this is a really great photo though!

Brock said...

Oh no... I thought I was posting comments... but I don't think I was doing it right... uh oh...
I think this is a really great photo though!