Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mushroom Make Me See Things


Today I ventured deep into the forest. It was dark, damp, and a little frightening. Along the way I encountered strange beasts, magic mushrooms, and Star trek nerds. Often I eat one before I type this blog, they can be a bit boney though. I even make a stew with the mushrooms.... Anyway, the reason I went into the forest was to look for the fabled House of Knome. The Knomes have long been regarded as haveing the best kept hop garden in the valley. Today however my quarry wasn't a good hop, I had far more savage designs. For surounding the hoppery was a mote, and in that mote lived the dreaded double roasted malt fish. They say the juce from the eye of the malt fish can give even the most infected beer taste beyond words... For such a fish the trolls have offered me seventeen golden coins and there finest dried pigs feet. What monster could pass up such a bounty?

No comments: