Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Curryed Lamb Burgers.







First things first. Gota answer the comments from my last post. 1: Yes the pictures I post are most of the time just one serving. I make the servings so big because: From the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep, I work, Damn hard. I have a family to support, and I don't want to let them down by not working as hard as I can all of the time. As such, I burn a huge amount of energy through out the course of the day. Hence the wopping plate fulls. Cool. 2: Yes you can come over for dinner next time I make that meal. I promise you a, 'Bloody wicked mate', dinner.
As for the curryed lamb burrgers. Let get it on. (Iron chef).
Ingredents:
500g minced lamb.
1 small brown onion. vrey finely chopped.
2 cloves garlic. Minced.
1/2 tblspoon cummin seeds.
3 cloves.
3 cardomon pods.
1/2 tbl spoon tumeric.
1/2 tbl spoon paprika.
1&1/2 tbl spoons of fresh choped parsley.
1/2 tbl spoon salt. Same peper.
Method:
Pound all the spices to a powder. Add this to the other ingredents. Combine well and form into patties. Cook on a medium hot plate.
Serving:
Look. What you serve'em with is up to. In the pix they got grilled vegies. I like beer for this one. Ta...

No comments: