Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas Blogs







Dearest readers.

What a yummy food year it has been. From spicy stir frys, to hearty stews, and rich pastas, with so many others inbetween. It's been a real treat cooking for all of you who read my blog. I would like to pass on a special thank you to Seb & Steff who are regular readers, and have given me valuble feed back by trying my recipes out for themselves. Thanks for all the inspiration. Also a big thankyou to my wife Justine, and my three beautiful kids, Finn, Archer, And Ivy for putting up with all of my exprements in the kitchen. Thanks to everyone else for being a part of my blog. I've had a great time cooking for all of you, and I am looking forwards to cooking up a storm in the new year..... Mary christmas, and a happy 2007.

Brock.

No comments: