Thursday, December 28, 2006

Snow Man





So are like my kids the cutest things you've ever seen or what? Ivy is indicating that she is standing in front of a snow man. I should mention to all the northen hemisphere viewers, It's the middle of summer here at the moment. So when I'm opening presents under my christmas tree and there's two feet of snow out side. Well, thats kinda crazy shit coz, Last time I checked christmas day has been stinkin hot, like 35c (110f), thats what we normaly get. So all my christmas cooking has been like conflicting, because normaly I'll cook things to eat in the heat. But this time round I got a cook like pommy stuff, (Baked ham and all. Just check my last post).

So as a contrast to all the contrasting conditions, I am choseing to list a recipe for a sea food stir fry.

Ingredence:

250g Baby octopus. Cut in 4.

250g Peeled prawns.

1 Carrot. Sliced for stir fry.

4 cloves of garlic. Finley diced.

1/2 Cup spring onions. Choped.

3 Table spoon of oyster sauce.

150g packet of Odon noodles. Cooked as per directions.

Sesame oil.

Method:

In a smokeing hot wok, add a splash of oil. Fry the carrots for about 30 seconds. Now add the prawns and the octopus, fry them for 1 minute. Tip in the noodles, oyster sauce, garlic, and spring onion. Toss it all through. When the spring onion starts to wilt the noodles should be hot enought to serve.

No comments: