Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Where For Art Youse


I finaly have to admit to myself: My spelling and gramma are awfull, and nobody will ever look at my blog.... This is getting me down abit. My wife is great at suggesting different things I could do to jazz my blog up abit. I've put some photos that I took on it. But compared with other blogs I have seen, well my photos are shit... Compounding the problem is the fact that my life can seem to most people quite boring... Work, work, work, sleep, work, ect....
I only have time for a few hobbies that will fit in with all the work: I love to cook. I love it when my friends. (Or anyone) comes over so I have an excuse to cook a great meal. I really get off on seeing people enjoy eating what I have cooked. If anyone is reading out there; This is my challange to you: Ask me any question about cooking what so ever! I will post the answer as soon as soon as possible.
Also I don't brew a bad beer either. I have a great friend. (Hi Archy) He got me into brewing beer. Now I think about it, he also got me into cooking. We realy enjoy tasteing each others beer, talking beer recipes, ending up drunk..... I'm drinking my own beer now. A lovely full bodied Larger, a fine grain silky head. Mild sweet hops up front followed by a rich and dark velvet malt, finnishing with a complex hop bitterness at the back of the palet with a plesant exhale.... Lovely.
Anyway, thats not the reason I'm posting this blog. Early on this evening I went over to see mum and dad, ( I had to give mum some burn cream) but while I was there dad showed me a few new peices in his weapon collection. I will post a photo of said weapon.

3 comments:

justinamaria said...

on the cooking question.....
how exactly would one cook oh, swan for example??

Anonymous said...

Brock, I read your blog and I have a cooking question for you: should you always heat up olive oil in the pan before frying onions (or anything for that matter) or is it okay to just add ingredients to the cold oil and let it all heat up together? I know purists would say, heat it up first, but I read a famous chef saying he thought it really didn't matter!? Oh, this is Erin by the way.

Anonymous said...

Erin again. Can I also ask why you're always posting at 3:50am? Is it just that Blogger's set to US time or do you stay up all night blogging?