Monday, September 11, 2006

Bocconcini Bolognaise Lamb Somosa, with a beer.




Sorry that I took so long since my last post. Lets just say I've been a blue arsed fly. But.... I did take the time to get a shot or more off. (Images for you to see). As a record of what I've been cooking ....
Tonight I have two meals on offer..
Bocconcini Bolognaise!...Fettucine.
Lamb Samosa. Cummin Rice.
All I want is like a kinda vote thingy. Witch ever gets the most comments. ( Good or bad). Thats the recipe I will post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who doesn't love spag bol ? But with bocconcini how can you not publish this receipe ??

justinamaria said...

samosas!! yes my vote is for the samosas.

Anonymous said...

I vote for samosas, all the way!

Anonymous said...

I also vote samosas! but... if we're good, can you have the other recipe later? Thanks!