Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Final Squid.


Sorry to drag out a meal. Trust me though, it was worth the wait. Today for lunch I cooked a meal for my dad. This is one of the all time greatest things that I have ever cooked! Simple tastes, clasic ingredents, comming together in taste bud nirvana. This was so good that after I ate it, I actually felt like I had added years to my life. I was left on a high!!! If you cook this. (It's piss easy). You'll be bowled over by how good it is. A simple dish that will leave anyone that you have cooked it for thinking. You are a high class chef!
Ingredents:
Fresh squid ink pasta. (Linguene, angel hair). 400g.
400g fresh bambino octopus.
300g fresh Austrailan prawns.
6 cloves of garlic.
2 small. (Hot). Fresh red chillis.
Salt/peper.
Olive oil. (very high quality).
Method:
Finely chop the garlic and chilli. Add to the octopus and prawns, with several good splashes of olive oil. Crack in about 5 full turns of pepper, and 3 pinches of salt flakes.
Prepare the pot for the pasta with atleast 3 liters of water with a pinch of salt and a splash of olive oil. Mean while preheat a BBQ hot plate to quite hot.
Plunge in the pasta, and return to the boil as soon as possible. Cook untill al-dente. While that is all happerning. Flash fry off the sea food in the olive oil, garlic, and chilli marinade. Give it about 2 minutes, then toss thruogh the drained pasta.
Slap it all on a plate. If you like you can add a squeeze of lemmon juice, along with a thick peice of sour doe bread.
Beverage:
For this exquisite meal, a crisp dry white is a must.


Please try not to fall over with the multiple oral orgasm you'll have after takeing the first bite....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm! Yum! I had a wee mouthful of this and it was bloody awesome! I can't wait until you make it again!