Saturday, September 16, 2006

Tomatos, Pasley, Chic Peas, Salt, Peper, Oil.













Look. I've been craping on about how good a vegetarian chef I am. So what do I do? Come up with a piss easy salad. Thats what!
Ingredients:
Check out photo.
Method:
I say this all the time: Simple dishes need the very best of ingerdients.
Pick your tomatoes in the late afternoon, so as they are soffened and warmed by the sun.
Use only the best olive oils. What you want is a good pepery flavor, with distinct yet balanced skin and flesh components.
Hand harvested evaporated salt flakes are a must. My personal favorets are 'Murry river Pink flakes', and 'Piramid hill arteseian flakes'. Ofcourse the more popular, 'Muldern', and 'Celtic' salts are also aceptable.
Don't even think of buying anything but organic chik peas. All the others are pumped up with chemicals that will make you grow another head.

Anyway. Chop up the tomatoes as you see fit and bung em in a bowl with all the other stuff. For the photo I added some bambino bocconchine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brock,
What about adding a bit of garlic to this?
Mum